CoolSculpting by itself is impressive, but when it is combined with a highly effective medical weight loss program, the results can be described as phenomenal.
Dr. Food delivers rapid results, substantial weight loss, and the resources to prevent yo-yoing
Dr. Food promotes positive lifestyle changes which contribute to a thinner and healthier you. While most of our patients experience substantial and often rapid weight loss, it is important to remember the same results featured on this website may NOT occur for all patients. In fact, the results achieved by any Dr. Food product or service may vary SIGNIFICANTLY with the patient’s level of program compliance and well as other individual circumstances. Complying with our programs means following a prescribed meal plan and physical activity regimen as well as attending all scheduled consultations. If recommended, the program may also include FDA-approved weight loss drugs and natural supplements which are intended to help patients comply with the program and maximize results.
WHEN FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION™
Consult an M.D.
Here are some key features which make Dr. Food so effective & popular:
Physician Supervised, Non-Surgical Medical Weight Loss
Dr. Food promotes positive lifestyle changes which contribute to substantial and lasting weight loss. We support these changes with medical-grade solutions such as:
- Advanced analysis which is used to tailor the program to each patient’s needs
- FDA-approved prescription drugs which dramatically enhance patient compliance
- Natural weight loss supplements proven to boost energy and metabolism
- A maintenance membership program designed to help patients keep the weight off
Extensive Clinical Support
- Provides consistent monitoring and motivation
- Helps people definitively adopt the Dr. Food Lifestyle
- Enhances patient accountability and compliance
We want to help as many people as possible, so we offer some of the most affordable medical-grade weight loss programs.
- Programs which accommodate most budgets
- NO start-up fees
- NO long-term contracts
- NO overpriced packaged foods
You:Better!™ Meal Plans
Dr. Food’s meal plans have NO over-processed diet meals, NO complicated point systems, and NO lengthy lists of restricted foods.
Instead You:Better! is an easy to follow and highly sustainable plan that does NOT make patients feel deprived or singled-out.
- Reduces caloric intake
- Limits hunger and cravings
- Promotes substantial weight loss
- Based on delicious, freshly prepared foods
- Can benefit other family members too
FDA-approved Prescription Drugs
At Dr. Food we know patients often need more than just diet and exercise to lose weight.
If appropriate, we prescribe FDA-approved drugs such as:
- Phentermine / phendimetrazine – suppresses appetite/curbs desire to eat
- Belviq (Lorcaserin) – acts on serotonin receptors to promote a feeling of fullness or satiety
- Qsymia (Phentermine-topiramate) – suppresses appetite, curbs desire to eat, may make the patient feel full, and may make foods taste less appealing
- Orlistat (Xenical) – blocks fat absorption
Read articles about prescription weight loss drugs from the NIH
Natural Weight Loss Supplements
If recommended, our patients can benefit from the following weight loss supplements:
- Vitamin B12 injection – a nutrient which has many benefits including increased energy
- Dr. Food Accelerate™ tablets – boosts energy and metabolism, stabilizes mood, and curbs the desire to eat
- Lipo Den – basic lipotropic injection
- Lipo Breakdown™ – ultra-popular premium weight loss injection which helps maximize results
NIH info about some of the vitamins in our supplements:
Vitamin B6 QuickFacts
Vitamin B12 QuickFacts
Vitamin C QuickFacts
MAINTENANCE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
We believe losing weight and then regaining it is an avoidable tragedy.
After successfully losing weight, our patients are transitioned to Dr. Food’s signature Maintenance Membership Program which helps them continue to embrace a healthy lifestyle and stay fit.
- helps prevent weight cycling (yo-yoing)
- provides ongoing accountability and support
- features valuable Maintenance Program products and resources
- monitors patients for weight gain
- provides countermeasures to undo any weight gain before it becomes significant or uncontrollable
FACT: a majority of the patients who successfully transition to Dr. Food’s Maintenance phase do NOT regain all the weight they lost.
Dr. Food Fiziq Heros™ Gallery *
*The same results may NOT occur for all patients. In fact, the results achieved with Dr. Freeze’s services may vary SIGNIFICANTLY with individual circumstances and results are NOT guaranteed.